The Graphics Collection contains numerous images of churches, institutions, and places relating to the history of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia and the Catholic Church on a whole.
Lithographic print of exterior of St. Augustine's Church, Philadelphia. Lithograph by George Lehman, published by C. G. Childs, 80 Walnut St, Philadelphia.
Photograph of interior of St. Anthony's Church, Ripley County, Indiana. Title taken from verso. Note on verso reads "Church of Saint Anthony of Padua, Morris, Ripley County, Indiana. Diocese of Vincennes, now Indianapolis, Ind. The Rev. Francis X.…
Photograph of interior of old St. Anthony's Church, Easton, PA, facing altar. Note in bottom right corner reads "To V. Rev. D. McDermott, D.D. Easton, Pa. June 1, 1912. Very sincerely, Rev. A. Landolf."
Photograph of exterior of St. Anne's Church, Baltimore, MD. Note on verso reads "Erected by Mr. & Mrs. Wm. Kennedy. Transept afterwards built & consecrated by bequest in the will of their daughter, Sarah Boone." Title taken from verso.
Photograph of exterior of St. Aloysius Church, Leonardtown, MD. Inscribed below photograph and on verso: "Presented by Miss M. J. Jenkins of Baltimore, MD, Nov. 1911."