Browse Items (3 total)

An exterior photograph of the Treweryn mansion, built by Horace Trumbauer in 1907. It was home to Francis Bond under the name "WIllowbrook", then became known as "Treweryn" by new owner Roland Taylor.

A photograph of the former stables of the Treweryn estate. the top floor housed Gwynedd Junior College, while the first floor housed Gwynedd Mercy Academy.

An aerial photograph of Treweryn estate, formerly owned by Roland Taylor. The building on the left is the Mansion, while the building on the right are the stables. When purchased by the Sisters of mercy in 1948, these buildings became the Motherhouse…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2