Browse Items (4 total)

An exterior photograph of the Treweryn mansion, built by Horace Trumbauer in 1907. It was home to Francis Bond under the name "WIllowbrook", then became known as "Treweryn" by new owner Roland Taylor.

A drawing of Villanova University as it would have appeared in 1849. From left to right, the chapel/oratory, Belle-Air Mansion, the College Building, and the old Rudolph barn.

A sketch of the Belle-Air estate, the home of John Rudolph, as it appeared in 1842

A portrait of Reverend Felix-Joseph Barbelin, S.J., the founder and first president of Saint Joseph's College
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2